TarotHunter’s Salt Rounds:
- You tend to make yourself unhappy because instead of enjoying the good things in your life right now you bemoan what you don’t have. Rather than appreciating where you are, you bitch about how far you have to go.
- You lose yourself in dissatisfaction and ennui because you don’t learn from the past. When things are not perfect you mourn rather than determining how they can be improved.
- Revisiting past achievements and life experiences can help us realize how far we’ve come and how much we’ve learned. Getting lost in them only makes us unhappy and disgruntled.
TarotHunter’s Silver Bullets:
- You’re feeling torn and conflicted, unsure which path to choose. Part of you wants stability and emotional satisfaction while another side wants to be more daring and seek out physical gratification. In the battle between heart and body, which will win.
- You dream of a knight in shining armor who will sweep you off your feet but all you’ve encountered so far are well meaning plodders caught up in the day to day grind. Perhaps you’re so caught up in your fantasy that you aren’t seeing things clearly. Your expectations might be unreasonable and unrealistic, leaving you few options and little opportunity for a fulfilling relationship.
- Do you feel disconnected from your physical self? Are you more comfortable with emotional connections than physical ones? This separation between heart and body can lead to relationship and even health issues down the road. Now might be a good time for some introspection, journal work and physical activities like yoga or Tai chi to help reintegrate these different parts of yourself.
Filed under: COTD
| Tagged as: Blending & Merging
, Emotional fulfillment
Soaring through the night sky, adrift in her dreams, the seeker remembered. Childhood memories filled with laughter and joy; fond moments of quiet tenderness and being together. This is what supported her during her quest. Those loving, piercingly sweet memories sustained her when she felt alone and lost in her thoughts. Her desire to build new memories fueled her drive towards the future.
His need to possess her consumed him. He hated sharing her time, her attention, her love with others. His emotions were topsy-turvy; he felt as though they were drowning him. The only thing that let him breathe was being with her. Her very presence soothed his heart; calmed his soul. He must make sure she belonged to him, and him alone. No one else must distract her attention from him.
She celebrates! The melancholy, sadness and loss are behind her now. She is finally able to express her joy, to embrace her bliss. Her mind is filled with new ideas new energy, new inspiration. They run rampant across her imagination.
The potential awaits activation. The endless possibilities excite and tickle her spirit but she was unable to see it until she released her grief.
Her melancholy poured from her instrument. Her sadness shadowed her like a cloak. Although she was doing what she loved it was overshadowed by regret. She could have been doing this so much sooner if only she hadn’t let her own inner demons and the negative comments of others deter her; undermine her confidence; hold her prisoner; worm their way into her brain.
She paused for a second, shaking off those negative thoughts. That was all in the past now. she was moving forward and needed to focus on her future; no longer shackled to the past. She had found bliss and planned to treasure it.
So, new deck and new approach. I got bored with the bullet point approach so I think these entries will be more stream of consciousness. Hopefully, some will find it interesting. 😉
The spark of attraction draws you together. The potential for passionate partnership offers hope for a new romantic relationship. Or maybe your creative energies will spark off each other and lead you into uncharted territory as far as pursuing your dreams.
Looking at the horses, I sense unharnessed power and strength. They are at rest so their energy is not expressed right now. The Ace of Coral senses that potential and dreams ways to tap that energy; intuits its best use and feels it coursing through her before channeling it and giving it direction.
TarotHunter’s Silver Bullets:
- You’ve been conserving resources, holding on to what you’ll need to help you move forward. Now you need to decide which dream to pursue; to focus on which dream to manifest.
- You’re cautious in relationships, protective of your heart and guarded about sharing it. Right now you may have a few options for a romantic partner but in order to make things work you might find it beneficial to limit yourself to one committed partner. You’ll also need to risk opening up your heart and letting down your guards.
- Feeling stable and secure in who you are and what you’ve achieved in your life has you in a good place right now; a solid point from which to pursue your heart’s desire. Now you just need to determine what your heart’s desire might be.