TarotHunter’s Salt Rounds:
- You look deep within to discover your heart’s desire but your perceptions and viewpoint make achieving it problematic.
- You may be young and seen as emotionally immature but others, but that is not how you see yourself. However, we can all be somewhat deluded in our self-perceptions.
- Communing with fish and maintaining bizarre yoga poses has given you a reputation as an oddball. However you refuse to see the world through any lens but your own. You’vd learned from past experiences that while others’ perceptions may be intriguing, they won’t sway you from your course.
TarotHunter’s Silver Bullets:
- It’s time to rest, draw in your energy and take a break. This gives you a chance to reassess, reevaluate and reconsider your plans. Soon, you be released and unleashed – ready to take on new projects; reenergized to discover what lies around the next curve in your road.
- Be careful not to withdraw from others right now. You may have been judging yourself too harshly and, as a result, cut yourself off from those who can help you move past this tendency. Be open to listening to the advice friends and loved ones offer.
- You’ve been in a period of hibernation, removing yourself from the world around you in order to better assess what you want to do next. Now it’s time to emerge again and celebrate your potential; explore what new opportunities await!
TarotHunter’s Silver Bullets:
- You’re feeling torn and conflicted, unsure which path to choose. Part of you wants stability and emotional satisfaction while another side wants to be more daring and seek out physical gratification. In the battle between heart and body, which will win.
- You dream of a knight in shining armor who will sweep you off your feet but all you’ve encountered so far are well meaning plodders caught up in the day to day grind. Perhaps you’re so caught up in your fantasy that you aren’t seeing things clearly. Your expectations might be unreasonable and unrealistic, leaving you few options and little opportunity for a fulfilling relationship.
- Do you feel disconnected from your physical self? Are you more comfortable with emotional connections than physical ones? This separation between heart and body can lead to relationship and even health issues down the road. Now might be a good time for some introspection, journal work and physical activities like yoga or Tai chi to help reintegrate these different parts of yourself.
Filed under: COTD
| Tagged as: Blending & Merging
, Emotional fulfillment
Soaring through the night sky, adrift in her dreams, the seeker remembered. Childhood memories filled with laughter and joy; fond moments of quiet tenderness and being together. This is what supported her during her quest. Those loving, piercingly sweet memories sustained her when she felt alone and lost in her thoughts. Her desire to build new memories fueled her drive towards the future.