TarotHunter’s Silver Bullets:
- Change is inevitable but there are ways to maintain your equilibrium during transitions. Even if you stumble, don’t let it stop you from trying again.
- Things are well-balanced in your life right now. You have learned how to listen to your inner music and still meet outer expectations and responsibilities. Just remember things change; the wheel turns. Don’t let these changes throw you off course.
- You know what you want to manifest in your life; know the dreams you want to become reality. It will require a delicate partnership between you and others in your life as well as between what needs to be done and what you’d like to do. It will take a slow steady walk, not a sprint, to achieve those goals.
TarotHunter’s Salt Rounds:
- You see those who have preceded you in life and don’t believe you will succeed; that your wishes will remain unfulfilled. Try to remind yourself that your mindset is as important a piece of this puzzle as your hard work. Changing it can improve your chances of success.
- You feel like a ghost, as though your efforts are not recognized and rewarded. The only one who can change this is you. If your wish is for success and recognition then look for ways to showcase your skills, knowledge and work ethic. Don’t just do what’s expected, go above and beyond.
- Are you the one not recognizing the contributions and achievements of others? Perhaps you are letting your own frustrations influence how you work with and acknowledge co-workers and even supervisors. Remember that none of us exist in a vacuum. Seeing how others have contributed to your success is as important as being recognized for your own.
TarotHunter’s Salt Rounds:
- What emotional baggage from your past lingers? It’s preventing you from a fresh start and manifesting the fulfilling, prosperous life you desire.
- You keep repeating the same mistakes in your relationships. You spiral in and out but learn little and don’t progress to the next level. If you think your perfect partner is going to sweep you off your feet and take care of you, think again. You need to take a more mature, responsible approach to relationships before you’ll be ready for that type of long term commitment.
- Your mindset about relationships is upside down. You aren’t viewing things clearly. Instead you’re taking a fairy tale, “happily ever after” approach. Remember, for a relationship to endure and be successful (whether romantic or platonic) takes a lot of hard work and commitment. So get your head out of the clouds and put your grown up panties on!
Tarot Hunter’s Salt Rounds:
- Don’t let your joy and happiness be ruled by someone else’s financial control. You don’t have to have money to celebrate.
- Consider how your generosity, or lack thereof, impacts other people’s ability to enjoy their lives. Are you deliberately being controlling or are you oblivious?
- Despite popular misconceptions, finding oneself in need of financial aid should not be cause for mourning. Everyone needs help at some point in their lives. Don’t let it stop you from celebrating the blessings you do have.
Wheel of Change Tarot
created by Alexandra Gennetti
Published by Destiny Books, 1997
The Book says: When the World is a part of your reading, it is a symbol of spiritual unity and attainment, a recognition of the unlimited potential of life and the ability to make use of it. Often, she tells you that you have all you need to move forward and to make a complete assessment of the present situation. She symbolizes the ability to give form to the nebulous and to free the potential you feel within. The World card symbolizes the return to a deep understanding of unity after a great and laborious assessment of the fragmentary nature of creation, as represented by the other twenty trump cards. The World is the embodiment of wisdom and knowledge; perfection, completion, and fulfillment.
Tarot Hunter’s Theories: The first thing that popped into my head upon looking at this card was the song We Are the World. That is what this card brings to mind, that we are all a piece of the same universe. We are all composed of the same elements and we are all interconnected in the web of life. We are everything and everything is us. It is like the end of the Men in Black movie where the aliens are playing marbles with the Earth and other planets. And the concept that we are really nothing more than a nail on a fingernail of the One; which may mean that our nail is the home of a universe. It is mind-boggling and amazing when one considers all the possibilities.
It also reminds me of the Butterfly Effect – the idea that a butterfly flapping its wings in one part of the world can create a tidal wave in another part of the world. This card forces us to realize that everything we do – whether positive or negative, intentional or accidental, impacts on the rest of our world. So we can choose to affect our world positively or negatively, but either way, we must accept that we do have some type of impact.