TarotHunter’s Salt Rounds:
- Stop listening to false prophets or self-aggrandizing experts, instead listen to those who truly lead by example; those whose words are logical and sensible; those who have lived through the experiences of which they speak.
- When traditional methods and concepts no longer suit the situation you need to find alternative paths. Sometimes we can’t find the answers we seek in history or the ways things were done before. It may be time to explore new ideas and open new communication channels so the situation becomes clearer and less divisive.
- If current leaders and pundits rely on outmoded, useless and even detrimental practices and beliefs then it may be time for change. If you truly believe this then now might be a good time for you to guide others to a new way of thinking; to explain how things can transform for the better. Be the change you want to see in the world.
TarotHunter’s Silver Bullets:
- Dipping your toe into new waters can change your perspective on the possibilities and potential around you.
- Caution before plunging ahead into something completely different and unexpected is usually a good idea. However, don’t let caution turn into paralysis.
- Blending the old and the new, necessity and passion, can provide a more holistic and balanced approach to life. Achieving this balancing requires turning your preconceived notions on their head and seeing things from a different angle.
Blue Rose Tarot
Created by Paula Gibby
Published by Soul Guidance
The Book says: It is a new dawn for our Fool, who, reborn, emerges from liquid depths, hampered no longer by the mundane veil of the ego. Here is our magnificent butterfly, our magical bird, arising like a phoenix from liquid made into gold by the alchemy of fire and water, heat and cold, spiritual and material – the magical fusion of dreams, hopes and goals.
The Fool greets the new dawn with magnificent wings aglow with new color and with the full beauty of the soul exposed for the first time since before the journey began. The landscape is molten, fresh and new. Elemental. Untraveled. Untraveled because the last half of the Hero’s Journey is through the soul’s inner landscape, where no one else has trod. For each Fool travels along final pathways uniquely created especially for that singular and individual being.
TarotBroad’s Buzz: For some reason the imagery on this card reminds me of a 70s Christmas cartoon, The Year Without a Santa Claus. Two of the characters in it are the Heat Miser and the Snow Miser. Both stubbornly insist that their climate is the best and refuse to acknowledge anything positive about the other’s environs. Eventually they come to appreciate each other and realize that both are necessary and beneficial to the world. That is what I see in this card – the cold and the hot unite to form a beautiful and diverse unity.
In the northeastern USA we also see this as the seasons cycle and change. The snow and chill of winter eventually gives way to the warmth and green of spring. But that does not mean one is better than the other. Without the water from the melting snows we might not have the water needed for the plants to sprout forth. At the same time the melting water can become a torrent and sweep away the weaker, less hardy plants just popping forth. And in the beginning of spring the warmth and light of the sun is a welcome break after the brittle cold of winter. But by the time Summer rolls around the heat can become oppressive and overwhelming, and we eagerly await the cool breezes of autumn.
Temperance reminds us that moderation and the middle path is what helps us survive the extremes life can throw our way. If we can learn to walk the path between these two extremes and not let ourselves become lost on either side, we can find the inner peace and healing offered by Temperance.